How to Prepare for SSC Junior Engineer Exam
How to Prepare for SSC Junior Engineering Exam
Staff selection commission (SSC) is a test to recruit junior engineers. Various different fields are considered in this exam. Students who qualify the exam get a chance to go through the final round i.e. the interview round. After the interview round, the candidates who are selected are allotted with different posts in various departments of engineering.
Tips to prepare for SSC JE exam:
- The first and the foremost thing to do are to go through the syllabus for the examination that has been given on the official website.
- Make a list of all the topics that are new to you and start your practice by learning about those topics.
- It is very important as well as mandatory to go through the prescribed books and practice different practice papers to be able to crack the written examination.
- You are going to have to work so much harder for SSC only then you will be able to crack the exam. Plan your day accordingly and learn to manage time to get the best results.
- Start off your practice by choosing the difficult part of the syllabus and then move towards the easier one. Or you could mix and match the easy and difficult topics to lessen the burden.
- If you have any doubts, clear them before it gets too late or else you will definitely be tempted to leave that topic that might get you higher scores.
- Try to learn new methods and techniques that will help you to solve your questions faster. If you are giving 4 to 5 hours of your day to learn about new topics, you better find good ways to manage your time and that would help you to know that you wouldn’t be wasting any time during the exam.
- Practice more to increase your speed of solving the paper in 2 hours. Better practice with a timer to give yourself some competition.
- Get your hands on previous year papers and try to finish them in time that will help you to know how much time you require to solve questions. Answer only those questions that you are 100% sure about because there is negative marking.
- So many candidates are unable to pass the test because they fail to complete the whole paper. Avoid getting stuck on one question or else you will lose half of your marks just like that.
- Make learning fun and that will give you the will power to work harder and you will find yourself with lots of self-confidence and you will definitely be able to score better in the exam.
So get the best coaching in SSC Junior Engineering Exam and make your future bright.
For further details, Contact:
0172-4014454 ; 09501982454
SCO:80-81-82, Top FloorSector-17D – 1341009